Why Do You Need Google Analytics?
...in a word, metrics.
In this world of technology, digital marketing is one of the most effective ways for most companies to increase conversions.
But when we throw something out into the world wide web, we need to know that it’s effectively reaching our target audiences, bringing them to our web sites and increasing sales.
That’s where Google Analytics comes in.
Google Analytics helps you measure how your web site or blog is performing giving you valuable information like:
- How many people are visiting your blog or website?
- Where are these people located geographically?
- What are their demographics?
- Which pages are getting the most visits?
- What channels are leading consumers to your website?
- How many visits resulted in conversions?
- How do you enhance your site’s speed?
Fortunately, our free eBook, Google Analytics for Busy People can help you install Google Analytics quickly and easily helping you to measure the effectiveness of your online campaign