"we only had one shot"
Event planning can be tricky at best, disastrous at worst. From complex venue logistics to creating memorable design to registration glitches, event planners need partners who take stress away, not add to it. See how one association turned lemons into lemonade with a wildly successful anniversary event.
event planning case study: HRCI® achieves 60% higher attendance at 40th anniversary event
It was the one of the biggest challenges in Shawna Haggerty’s event-planning career.
That’s partly because of its importance – her organization’s 40th Anniversary – and partly because the venue was the National Portrait Gallery in Washington, D.C., where restrictions were especially rigorous.
- Create fantastic event with complex logistics
- Install and de-install in a venue with rigorious restrictions
- Work within a tight timeline - less than 90 days
- Get it right with high stakes - only one chance
- Work with a trusted partner
- Collaborate with one experienced marketing team to handle creative, production and installation
- Include creative, whimsical ideas to make event memorable
- Attendance 60% higher than expected
- Highly rated event with excellent feedback from attendees
- Installation and load-out ran on time
- Easy and quick de-install; warehousing and delivery of post-event supplies